Thursday, October 23, 2008

Post #15: Pre-Cut Kit Arrives; The Walls of Walhalla Rise

Jerry hauled the pre-cut kit over from Mario's. I visited Jerry and Matt and was greeted by a rise of Thermasteel Panels,

















...some pallets filled with tar paper and numbered boards...
















...and some more wood thingys.


























What each thingy was for became far more apparent once I remembered to give Jerry and Matt the Noble Home Assembly Book. They still were able to start without it and didn't have any "redos." I told them the Assembly Book delay was Lincoln's fault. They didn't believe me. I told them it was because I was anxious about the presidential election; having an election fraught with "vote switching," "caging," computerized voting booth hacking, and, and, and...By that point, they were mid-way through the manual.
















It was freezing cold and damp, but the walls still continued to rise.



























I left them with the manual and Thermasteel Panels and went back home to search for a link to a free movie download for "Stealing America Vote By Vote." This is a "must see" movie. The greatest winner in our upcoming election will be the American Voter. Our votes must count. They must...this time.